Friday 27 June 2014

WHO AM I




She smears me on her skin morning and evening to give shinny and smooth skin as the surface of the ocean
A mug full of me every day, cleanses her system and gives her that slim and sexy tummy
When most women are bedridden at the end of the month, I keep her energetic and healthy
“I want more” is the response she gets on her dining table because I give her different delicacies........

I give him the speed and strength as that of a Rhino
He performs all his duties with perfection to the desire of his woman
With me, forget about grey hair and bald head
When he needs a perfect gift for his woman, I always come in handy

Together with anti malaria drugs, I help prevent Malaria in children
When your children are recuperating, all they need is a cup of me
I am a good companion for your children when you need time alone
I am the best souvenirs for all celebrations of life



POET: PORTIA ARTHUR ( National Service Personnel Association of COCOBOD, Secretary)

4 comments:

  1. That is why is love my cocoa.....great work aksarthur

    ReplyDelete
  2. all in one cocoa.thnks aksarthur for the reminder.i wl start taking my cocoa bevearge seriously

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afrodisiac effect too. I just got a perfect gift for my husband

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am In love with cocoa. Thanks Portia and Ghana Cocoa Board and our hardworking farmers for the good work. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very necessary helps encourage me