Friday 17 October 2014

ABOUT LAST NIGHT







My hands were tied in chains coiled around a pillar
My left eye was gushed out; dark thick red blood flowed like honey
My right, however, managed to cry real tears,
I was completely naked; the guard was titillated, went for an abandoned stool and sat right in front of me.
He stared directly into my eyes for some minutes….
He held my nipples and twisted them as though he were casting a dice.
And gradually grabbed my tits, as is he was receiving a Grammy.
He moaned and lifted his head in the air with a powerful accomplished gaze
He bowed his head to my pelvis using his mouth to open my legs, which were crossed and tied to the chair.
He licked inside my two legs as if he was licking a cotton candied - lollipop
He was despicable and I was irritated but helpless
As I tried to push him away, my aggression was his aphrodisiac
 The metallic chair pierced through my butt to my hip bone
The arm-rest and the chair-back were craftily designed with spikes, which pierced my chocolate skin.
He drew close; closer; and fondled my breasts with his left hand, while he touched his chest with the other.
He caressed my body; from shoulder down to my feet, to and fro
The pain in my body turned into a burning sensation, new and unexpected.
Without any shame he grabbed my bleeding butt as he sat on my lap.
I urinated on myself embarrassed but did he care?
I closed my eyes, just imagining that I was paragliding. And I fell asleep
I woke up screaming, forced my eyes open and realized that my mother was standing in the right corner of the room praying, holding anointing oil. Her mouth moving fast in 
fervency. 


5 comments:

  1. Being beautiful does not mean u r divergent n irresistible
    Congrats aksarthur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every thing made from cocoa is yummy n mouth watering.
    Your chocolate skin is no exception. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da brain x muddy...buh very pawaful,do any positive tin az its pleases u...n dnt heed 2 da twats...so neva let samwan undaratin kyl ur soul...Big upz JP!! Miss wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  4. your descriptions drew me into the experience :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very necessary helps encourage me