Monday 18 July 2016

The odyssey of a pregnant woman





God gracious, I was in the hospital.
Very certain, evident with particularly unsexy hair net and nightie that I was wearing.
The hour glass was empty; it felt like yesterday, nature calls, and the water has broken.



My twin self-jumped to witness the breath-taking moment with my legs widely as the events unfold before me.
The experts hurriedly and cautiously arranged tools and other medical apparatus, sharper than the butcher’s knife.
Much has been said and heard by family and friends but on the battle field, one has to do all it takes to survive.
Flashbacks of my lifetime on earth, as a Christian; I closed my eyes and sought for forgiveness and strength.
They taught me all the medical procedure for a victory.
I clenched my teeth, held the bed and pushed strategically on the multiple counts until the sun shined.
My bundle of joy, another world puzzle has been solved; a new life waits after the bills have been paid.
Momentarily, I have a new identity, new responsibility, most importantly; am born again.
Such a stupendous view, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas




8 comments:

  1. Wow. Am happy for you and good to know you had a great hysteria which eventually was wiped by the cry of a new soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rapid movers are a Pakistan based moving and packing company providing home/office moving and cargo services to hundreds of customers daily. Our mission is to move you more safe and secure. To move contact, us to get your relocation quote. movers and packers lahore packers and movers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shifting to a new hospital is a very tough task. But if you follow these rapid-movers-packing-moving-made-easy-now-2021-02-02 your day would be hassle free.


    https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/rapid-movers-packing-moving-made-easy-now-2021-02-02

    ReplyDelete
  4. optimum! I want to do an internship while editing the website, how can I subscribe?
    For blog sites? This account helped me close a deal.
    I am a little familiar with your post, it provides a clear and bright concept.
    vst plugins crack
    vmware workstation 12 license key
    advanced systemcare pro 11 license key
    fifa 16 license key

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful site. There is a lot of useful information here. I am sending
    To many friends and also to share.
    Of course, thank you for your race!
    icecream screen recorder pro crack
    drivermax crack
    pdftomusic pro crack
    coolmuster android assistant crack
    nitro pro 12 crack

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very necessary helps encourage me