Thursday 25 December 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS

www.teraodesign.com

Christ was born for me
When I opened my eyes for the first time and felt you holding my hands
My childhood was filled with amazing memories that hovers over my mind each time I lay down to sleep
My life is incredible and perfect and I thank God for giving me such a mother and woman like you.
You taught me how to embrace the swift faces of life like paddling a canoe meticulously
Merry Christmas lovely mum
Christ was born for me
When unexpectedly you answered the call when my strength could no longer hold the handset
You have to good to me and my family and we are so grateful

Merry Christmas Gilbert Dadah
Christ was born for me
When you saved me from the shame and loneliness when I was hit by the striking thunder of life
Never did you accept me but you made me a part of you and one of you
We are so thankful and we pray God replace all your losses
Merry Christmas Pamela Sey
Christ was born for me
When you accepted me just as I was
The journey has been peaceful and smooth with you by my side
Your encouragement and corrections are made me a great writer and a poet
My lovely loyal fans, with a humble abode, I am blessed to have you.
Merry Christmas to all not forgetting Apiokor Ashong, Samuel Takyi, Dr. Issac Ofori Duodu, my Trio friends and my sister Rhoda Botchwey.
God bless you all and I wish you a blessed new year.
Poem by : Portia Arthur
Portia Arthur

3 comments:

  1. Dear you are looking fabulous, especially the jewellery you wore is graceful. You know I had gifted this type of jewellery to my wife, and I bought it when we went to attend NY events. She loves to wear it everywhere like in parties or on outings.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very necessary helps encourage me